QUEEN BEE INFO
April Spring queens are raised in California.
- They should be available for pick up the 2nd or 3rd week of April. We will schedule with you a time for pick up as they become available.
May-June spring queens are raised in Layton, UT
- They should be available the 1st or 2nd week of May. We will schedule with you a time for pick up as they become available.
Carniolan and Italian Mix
All queens are mated and proven before sold.
Comes in a cage with a candy plug. Will normally take 2-3 days for worker bees to eat candy and release her. Thats enough time for them to accept her.
*Check for availability before purchase. Queens are usually available through July.
Mated Queen Bee
- Pick-up or Call to Meet Only
- You need to introduce the Queen into the hive as soon as possible.
- Do not leave queen in car or under the sun.
- After 3 days being in the hive, check queen cage. If queen is still inside cage, then release her carefully into the hive. Check back in a week to see if she is laying eggs.
- If you have problems with queen, please contact us.
- We do not give refunds on bees.